Saturday, 26 November 2011

Brief Update + Lots of Graphics









Some unused work from Fierce (for my media class)
as you may well be able to tell, none of them are finished.
When my work is marked, I'll show you my whole project,
which, if I do say so myself (trying to be modest here...)
is my best work yet :)



Greetings, faithful Fierce fan.

I am writing this post to inform you of my lethargy. As you may well know by now, Fall 2011 has indeed passed and - Oh! - No magazine? What is this crazy talk? Surely Alice isn't SO busy that she can't make a final issue of Fierce? Well, that would be considered the bad news.

The good news, however, is that I plan to see this through. A 2012 issue is on the way. This is just a reminder.

Thank you for your time,

- Alice x x x

10 comments:

  1. I'm in love with a zombie ;))) I was just listening too that and make me wanna die, Love,love the graphics well done Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! did you use medolls or make the faces yourself??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you teacher doesn't mark you 100% refer them to me, that is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG they're so good :D You're such a big graphic artist <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy geez! this is amazing!!
    the rest of us might as well not even try. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    Just a question: How do you get the pure white highlights to look right? I never can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the graphics, they all look incredible. I especially love the last graphic's hairstyle. I'd love to see that one on SD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These graphics are AMAZING! Especially the one of the girl with white hair! Her face looks very realistic! Your graphics are different from other graphics of other people, in a good way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT do u want to be a graphic desginer for my magazine??!? If so contact me on stardoll at charlie88goldie!
    Thx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - Any comments containing obscene language or adulterated content will be denied - You have been warned!